RUP Interview Questions -Part 2
- What is workflow?
Answer: A workflow is a sequence of activities that produces a result observable value.
- At what 2 levels is the RUP process described?
- Discipline level
- Workflow detail level
What is the workflow detail?
Workflow detail is a grouping of activities that are often performed together to produce a specific result.
- What 2 workflow details do the "Implementation Discipline Workflow" consist of?
- Structure the implementation model
- Implement Design Implements
- What is an iteration?
Answer: An iteration is a distinct, time-boxed sequence of activities that results in a release (internal or external) of an executable product.
- What are the "5 disciplines" in the Iterative Life Cycle?
- Analysis and Design
- What "Framework" is used in RUP to drive the goals and objectives in each of the iterations?
Phases and Iterations together provide the foundation for iterative development.
- 8. What are the "4 sequential phases" that make up the "SW" development life cycle in the RUP (Rational Unified Process) ?
9. In which phase of the "RUP Process" is the software accepted by the end users?
Answer: Transition Phase
10. In which phase of RUP is the "business case" for the project established?